Call for Articles
Greetings from the Journal of Medical Research and Innovation (www.jmri.org.in).
We invite you to submit your research to JMRI for the second issue. Special preferance shall be given to Hypothesis.
There wont be any fees. Articles, once accepted will be published online as Ahead of Print, assigned with an unique DOI. The articles will be available in XML and HTML formats followed by a PDF version once the issue is published, assigned with a page number.
Salient Features of the Journal
- Free access, Peer Reviewed, International, Biomedical Print and e-journal
- Includes all medical and dental specialities- Unique and extensive author support
- Article is published online, asap after acceptance.
- Quick and easy communication between Editors and Authors
- Journals own Online submission and Manuscript Management system
- Facility to display Interviews, interesting cases and Voice version of articles in Audio-Video Section New
- Pre-Publication Peer review & Post-Publication Peer review utility: Reader Comments section
- Easy down load of bibliography
- Free full text availability of articles in HTML as well as PDF
- Email notifications on new issue release
- Statistics of articles download and visits
- Regularly crawled by all major search engines ( google, yahoo, msn)
Abstracting and Indexing
Abstracting, Archiving and Indexing Information
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI)
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- OAI-PMH / Openarchive.org / Cornell University
- PKP Index
JMRI also follows ICMJE recommendations
Applied for Indexation and Abstraction in : Embase (Elsevier's Database), Ebsco, Primo-Central, DOAJ, HINARI and Ulrich.
Since the Journal of Medical Research and Innovation is a new journal (launched in Jan, 2017), the Publisher is currently dedicated to having it indexed/tracked/covered by a number of relevant databases, including Health Research Premium Collection, Hospital Premium Collect, ProQuest Central, PubMed Central, PubMed, MEDLINE and Scopus, and also to work toward an impact factor.
Dr. Varshil Mehta,
Editor in Chief, JMRI.